THE KIX 96 - SHELL FAST STOP
$967 FALL TREASURE
HAS BEEN FOUND!
The treasure hunt certificate was tacked to the base of a large tree, located on the walking trail at Buford McCord Park off Hwy 100 in Lyles. It was found by Larry and Brenda Harrington and Janice Lawson at approximately 2:30pm Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
Pictured here with KiX 96 Owner Steve Turner are Fall 2017 Treasure Hunt winners Janice Lawson, and Larry and Brenda Harrington
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
SHELL-FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HIGHWAY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
HICKMAN FARMERS CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD
BOTTOMS UP LIQUORS, 1200 HIGHWAY 100
THE LUMBER YARD, 1176 HIGHWAY 100
TENNESSEE FRESH FINDS, 400 WEST PUBLIC SQUARE
AND CHAPPELL'S HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100
ALL IN CENTERVILLE
ALSO: HY-DEMAND TOOLS 10291 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA
AND NEIGHBORHOOD CHIMNEY CARE, 5392 HIGHWAY 100 IN LYLES
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to KiX 96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED MARCH 2017
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!